Officiant Eric is an Award-Winning Non-Denominational Wedding Officiant who performs memorable, personalized, and romantic wedding ceremonies.
I have been officiating over 12 years. People always ask me why I officiate weddings. It’s very simple, because I love it! When I am not officiating weddings I love spending time with my family including chasing my four year old daughter (need a flower girl?), my peloton spin bike, swimming, and yoga.
I accept a limited number of weddings each year because I understand that your wedding day is one of the most important events in your life. My goal is to provide you a memorable and romantic ceremony that you and your guests will always remember.
- Ordained non-denominational wedding minister
- General liability insurance $1 million dollars
- Ceremonies are personalized and customized
- Traditional, creative, and interfaith wedding ceremonies
- Recipient of many awards & honors, including The Knot Best of Weddings and WeddingWire Couples’ Choice Awards
- Featured on #RichKids of Beverly Hills
Contact me today and find out how I can make your wedding ceremony a true masterpiece. It is my personal goal to always exceed your expectations. I look forward to hearing from you!